Friday, November 16, 2007

American Gangster

Who saw American Gangster?...It was a good movie. I like Denzel "no homo". I felt like he made this movie. Is it me or did his acting familar Tranning Day lol. He say's "My Man" alot and in Tranning Day he said "My nigga"- I'm qouting so please dont be offended by the use of the N word...ight niggazs!



This movie really blew (the real)Frank Lucas up. I wanna be like Frank Lucas:) Sike Nah...He said he regrets dealing with drugs. How yall feel about this guy?




E2Deep is Back.

5 comments:

Dondasaurus Rex said...

where the hell have you been you damn tramp! hiatuses such as your own are unacceptable!

by the way since you're a meme virgin as well I'm going to tag you!

E2Deep said...

lol I've been so busy at work. I'm back though:)

Take it slow and easy because I'm a virgin lol

Sherri said...

saw american gangster.
love denzel and all, but
i just couldn't get over the glorification of a life of crime!and the atrocities!

Dondasaurus Rex said...

saw the movie and wasn't that impressed. plus frank can't even really be considered a "gangsta" seeing as how he ended up as a snitch in the end. but whatever!

Eb the Celeb said...

Not offended at all... the movie was good but long as hell