Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Back

Mr. Controversy Back!

Life’s been good to me as of lately. I’ve notice I’ve been unintentionally tormenting myself with a few issues of my life. I’ve came to a conclusion to live my OWN life, and live it to the fullest.

There are just a couple of things I can’t understand and I may never understand them until it’s too late. Until than I’ll bury my thoughts in the pet cemetery (If you seen the movie you’ll understand).

Topic:

Simple and Complex

Men are simple minded: Is this a bad thing??? We’re usually direct with our answers and questions. “Some” men cheat and often get caught because we’re just that damn simple.

Women are complex minded: Is this a good thing??? Conversations are usually subliminal. Women cheat but more in a feline type of way.

What’s your opinion about this topic?

1 comment:

Afrodite said...

I think men are simple and complex. I've dealt with some really complicated men in my life.

But women...all women are complex including myself. I'm not sure why, I guess it just comes with the package.