Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Best Friend

I'm just Acknowledging my best friend

Random Quotes by people

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Anon


"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Anon

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Anon

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it is a comfort to go hand in hand." ~Emily Kimbrough~

“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to” ~Unknown~


When you are sad,
I will dry your tears.
When you are scared,
I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried,
I will give you hope.
When you are confused,
I will help you cope.
And when you are lost,
And can't see the light.
I shall be your beacon
Shining ever so bright
This is my oath.
I pledge till the end.
Why you may ask?
Because your my friend. -author Monica Mai -Chua Lo

2 comments:

SistaSocialite said...

aww that was beautiful!

GurlNexxDoor said...

Your friend is lucky...

I love this quote


“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to” ~Unknown~