Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On the brain

1) In my life I've been the bad guy and good guy towards women. It seems like every time I'm good to someone I'm treated like shit and when I'm bad they want me more...What's wrong with women?

2) Some people cant have just 1 they want the whole jar...that's selfish.

3) It's hard playing both sides of the game.

4) Beauty is temporary, when its gone we'll see what your left with.

5) Who's really the victim?

6) It's funny when you let something good go, and when it's gone than that's when you want it back.

5 comments:

Tha Management said...

I don't think your first sentiment is specifically from a male perspective. There have been many times when that has been applicable in my life in the reverse. Just try not to get jaded by a bad situation and then applying those biases to a new relationship. Optimism is important in love ...

1/3 said...

Hmm it is weird when a person wants you when your gone.

Like tha management said, stay optimistic about love. learn from this experience. thats all you can do.

E2Deep said...

@tha management- I know everyone goes through this sometime in their lives and I guess my time has come. I'll always be a good guy, even if I say I won’t.

@1/3- You've been a Great Help!!!! I will stay optimistic, and we'll see how this all pans out.

Young woman on a journey said...

Optimism is good, but it doesn't help you swallow your pride any easier. All that you said were truths. But trust, as a woman, i can say i feel the same way about good guy/bad guy...but i can't help but be good so i usually get a fair share of shit. I'm sure it'll work out at some point, that doesn't make it easier to deal with when it doesn't though right?!

CocaColaCutie said...

good or bad it seems that people just want what they can't have. it's annoying, it's frustrating, it gets on my damn nerves but it is what it is.

i agree with management and 1/3 that optimism is important in trying to find love...i'm working on not letting mine wear down cuz i'm quick to revert to niggas ain't shit mode