Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lauren London

During an interview the beautiful Lauren London was quoted:

"I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my shit! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that."



OK!!! I'm getting ready to shoot everyone I see so I can be with a girl like this:)
I'm not saying she speaks for all women, but with past experience with women...they do like that rough type of guy.


This guy had a few words to say about that statement.

1 comment:

SistaSocialite said...

WOW... though this guy is going out of his mind with the disrespect, I'd have to agree. I've had my moments where I wanted a "rough neck", but times have changed and I just like boring guys that like to stay home a lot, bu still go out sometimes :)