Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lets re-do this week!

I'm having such a shitty week!

Sometimes I wish life can ease up on me. I'm trying to be as genuine as possible, and not go against my morals, but certain situations that reoccurs wont let that be. I'm afraid being vocal will lead into a big misunderstanding, like it always do, so I stay silent.
I enjoy the good times, but playing dumb cause's me to react dumb. As much as I want it to be finalize and create new life, just the little things causes me to question. Fears of the past repeating itself runs through my mind. I've seen the changes, but still the monster lives within until the monster dies, I shall be in fear. I see the seed of beauty which springs from time to time, why cant you let it blossom to it's fullest potential. Until than I will help and water the planet until I see God's beautiful creation.

I hope my thoughts dont back fire on me...it always does:)


Sorry about the Subliminal messages

3 comments:

Tha Management said...

I wish I could redo the week too!

1/3 said...

Hmm are you talking about an ex? Maybe Im getting that from that common song lol. I hope your day goes better tomorrow. Whateva is troubling please let it out(maybe not on here) you'll feel sooo much better. Trust! lol

E2Deep said...

@tha manag: I say we build a time machine...I have an idea how to build one but it requires some bubble gum, a hanger, and a tree branch.

@1/3: I feel much better!!!! Thank You. Oh by the way I really like that common song. I actually like common as an artist period. (no homo lol)