Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Pros and Cons

I wanted to list my Pros and Cons


Pros
ARIES (lol); Family oriented; Positive Attitude; See good in people; I can relate to all types (race, gender, young, old, and hood); Love to solve "life's puzzles" and the traditional puzzles; understanding; compassionate; I hold "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" to the heart, so I don’t cheat, even though I'm a male and it's attached to my DNA, my urge is very low; 90% of the time I tell the truth, the other 10% it's to spare feelings.

Cons
ARIES; Over analyze situations; procrastinator, too head strong, sometimes Jump first before looking at what I'm jumping in (Get it?) that’s in general; I'm a pound for pound type of guy, meaning you hit me, I hit you back harder, you steal for from me, I steal from you back, but more.


Random Thoughts

"Fact and Fiction are two different categories so why not tell me two stories, the truth and the lie"

3 comments:

Dondasaurus Rex said...

so how true are pros and cons? i'm a libra and my description is pretty dead on.

Dondasaurus Rex said...

so how true are pros and cons? i'm a libra and my description is pretty dead on.

E2Deep said...

My pros and cons are pretty accurate but I could’ve added more to both.

Libra's are great people!