Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm in battle right now!

This situation I'm in has prevented me to constantly post. It's extremely hard for me to do anything in my life because it revolves around the situation. In the past few weeks I've been holding a lot in and I need to release it. If you have any advice please share it's must needed.

Vent List

1) Before we ended it, you fell for someone and now less than 1 month of the "end" you fall for someone else.

2) You know how to fix this problem but you just don't want to.

3) Am I being used?

4) I'm a provider, a Lover and a protector, but I still get treated like shit.

5) God please help me get over this, I know revenge is not the way. How could you let her treat me like this?

6) She'll tell you she loves you and out the same mouth tell someone else she loves them.

7) Your not confused, your just self fish. I know you want me, but you also want someone else, so you'll play your cards close to the table so you can have both.

8) As bad as I want to confront the guys, victims to be correct, they didn't do anything except fall for the Sirens - Odyssey.

9) Right now your having fun but wants it's over will I still be here?

10) She still lies!

11) I believe people who use the love too freely should be banned from it because they don't know how powerful the word mean.

12) It seems like she cares about the 2 new guys more than me.

13) Karma is a bitch! Just think of all what you've done and multiply it by 2 and that's whats gonna happen to you in the future.

14) I met someone that I thought could rescue me from this nightmare but she left because she cant stand that I cant let go of the past.

15) Are you truly heartless? I've been asking that for sometime now.

16) Picture me not in your life, if it's hard to picture than what's wrong with you?
Your answer "I don't know"- Than you continue on with your life.

17) She sneaks away to be with him. I know when your lying!

18) I truly do hope God takes it light on you because you really hurt me and still are hurting me.

7 comments:

Muze said...

awww. *hugs*

your hurt is evident.

i'm sorry you're going through this, and i've been there a time or two myself.

i wish i could offer some earth-shattering advice on how to get over or through this, but i can't.

all i can say is pray. and try not to let this destroy the trust you will have for the next woman.

time heals. it really does.

nice blog.

E2Deep said...

Thank you for the hugs!

Yeah, I'm pretty hurt...for me to be an Aries, and a Male shows you how hurt I am.

I wish time can hurry up!!!!!

1/3 said...

aww I knew a little bit of this. Like Muze said I cant really offer any real advice either.

Just avoid all contact with the girl causing you pain. It might give you clarity and space to heal. I hope you feel better soon.

Eb the Celeb said...

13 is the reason you should let it all go... dont let it steal your shine because she will get what good for her evenutally

E2Deep said...

@1/3- It's pretty hard when I have to see her everyday, cause of living situation.

@eb- I believe 13 will happen, and I hope she can handle whats coming to her.

Tha Management said...

I can't offer any advice that you don't already know, but know that the you that comes out of this situation will be stronger than you can ever imagine. As I said, just don't get jaded, love isn't supposed to be easy.

Also, lol, on the comment you left on my blog, please get your boys in check!!!

Anonymous said...

Homie, people come people go that's the way life is. You have to accept that you can't stop it and look back and enjoy it for what it was.

Bend some corners and get out there and find the replacement. She exists.