Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jena 6

I wasn't feeling well this past weekend nor today so bare with me…Last week was my first time using this Blog website, it’s pretty cool. I've been going around reading peoples pages, just checking out their routines. So you can call me a Internet Stalker >:-) lol sike nah...I just enjoy reading. My inspiration is someone that you might hear everyday from 5-7 Michael Basiden. Some women might find him extra, but hey, I'm that kind of man.

I know you heard about the Jena 6. When I first this story it was a few months back when people weren’t making a big deal out of it, but now you cant go anywhere on the web without hearing about Jena 6.

Jena 6 just shows you there's still racism out here, but it's more sophisticated now. You hear it everyday but don’t notice it. Why are we so blind to see we live in a society that is run by racist? Are we ever going to live in an equal society...As long as there is money greedy people, we shall remain a slave to this Nation.

How do yall feel about Jena 6?

2 comments:

SistaSocialite said...

Some people are so blind about racism because they're so accustomed to it that they dont notice when it happens right before their eyes.

Jena 6 just shows you that racism is still alive, an unfortunely... will still be alive when our grandchildren get to our age.

Dondasaurus Rex said...

i'm very passionate about htis story b/c i'm so shocked that someting liek this would still be happening. i get that racism is alive and well but the fact that our judicial system still lets it guide their decisions is really scary. wear black tomorrow to show your support!