Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why are Women so Easy!

Ladies, you may hate me for this one.

I was sitting back reminiscing about all the women I've came in contact with, and no not just sex, I "respect my body". They all seemed to have low self-esteem or they've been hurt by some guy. To be honsty with you I'm getting tired of hearing the same ole sad story.

When I was younger I found out the formlua to get a women to do anything:) Men dont hate me for this, but these women need to know. The Formlua is pretty easy (compliment+ alittle bit of attention= a woman's heart) Dont get me wrong there's more to it but it can go in any of those two catergories.

I love my ladies and I respect them, but if you dont have respect for yourself why should I respect you. The worst thing about this whole ordeal, YOU WOMEN know about the formlua and you still fall for the ole tricks that was past down from father to son.

I'm not bashing the ladies I'm just tired of the same stories. You do have some women that respect their bodies and kudos to those women. They probably know what a good man looks like.

I know you think man are dogs, but who allows us to be dogs?

"Prove Me Wrong"

4 comments:

SistaSocialite said...

YOUR WRONG... now I proved it! haha

Dondasaurus Rex said...

i think your formula is a lil off...there's nothing in the equation that discusses presents=) sike i'm joking but you are right about one thing a man will treat you the way you let him treat you. so i think women are at least 75% responsible if a man dogs them.

KiAnna said...

I agree with you because some women are vulnerable....especially when they feel you've touched their heart. And obviously you're right because I've seen so many women fall for it so apparently it works...sad but true

Miss Giselle said...

I have to say I agree with you on this one!!