Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday!!!!

“One man's trash is another man's treasure.” For the past 2 months I couldn’t see my worth, until I was overwhelmed by compliments and encouragements. Now I look at myself and what I see is a Good Man.
.....................................................................................

The right person!

Have you ever met someone and thought it was too good to be true? I know I’ve came in contact with a couple of those. In the beginning of getting to know someone, is always “peachy”, but when a few months or sometimes days pass than you start to see the real person. Sometimes it’s not all that bad, you just see small flaws, but you also have to ask yourself, can I handle his/her flaws for the rest of my life? I know I can handle the small issues like why cant you make up your mind?...When comes to the big issues like trust and honesty that’s when you have to really reevaluate things. Those two things should not be a problem in anyone’s relationship.
A little jealousy is not bad, it shows love and you want them. At the same time jealousy can get out of hand. Be careful from being too possessive, no one wants someone like that. It makes the other person feel like they’re trapped and most likely they’ll try to escape.
Well enough with the random thoughts!

Connecticut looks really good!

2 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

man that's the whole point of dating, it give you the chance to see someone's flaws. Everyone is perfect till you get to know them.

Eb the Celeb said...

NY looks really good too...