Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Hump day!

Muze your gonna calm down with demanding where the pics are!!!!!!! Don't make me take a flight to Detroit!

I have a few pics of the bloggers meet up thanks to Haute Like Fire, we're still waiting on CocaColaCutie and sistasocialite.









....................................................................................

Fellow Bloogers I would like to thank you for giving me so much advice and insight on what I should do with the ex. It seems like everyone is basically saying leave her totally. She will understand one day what she's lost, and she will have to live with that for the rest of her life.

I know everyone wonders if I was a good man in the relationship...just because I'm a MAN lol YES i was the perfect man. You can even ask her if I was good to her and she will not deny it. There was one time I literally gave her my last $1 and I've also made sacrifices in my life just to make her happy.
....................................................................................

Ladies I think I'm rusty in today's Game. I've been out of commission for 2 1/2 years, could you help me out pleaseee. What is the best way to approach a woman? I usually find something we can relate to right than and there, but what happens when you don't have anything to relate to? I cant just wait until I find something abnormal and than talk about it...

10 comments:

brran1 said...

IMO, humor is the best thing. Make 'em laugh (at your jokes, not AT you) and you'll be good.

ListenToLeon.net said...

I know you asked the ladies for the answer to this, but I'm going to volunteer some advice since the simple fact of the matter is what most women say they want and what actually attracts them are sometimes two different things altogether!

The main thing is to be confident when you approach her. Remember that the worst thing she can do is say "No" and it's not the end of the world if that happens. More often than not, women aren't going to shoot you down cold unless you're either creepy or flat-out disgusting. Since you are neither of those, your chances of success should be pretty good LOL

Hope that little motivational speech helped!

kayellejaye said...

I think the best ice breaker is a compliment or something witty to make her laugh. You're a good looking guy. You shouldn't have any problems.

Now where's my pic?

QuietStorm said...

I think its best to keep it simple. Strike up a conversation and if the vibe is good..just say i really enjoy talkin to u and i was wonderin if i culd get ur number and mayb take u out sumtime.
If shes interested u wont need any lines/anythin spectacular...just be urself and keep it simple..and u'll get the number :)

E2Deep said...

@brran1- Women stay laughing at me lol j/p

@ListenToLeon.net- Thanks for the word of wisdom! Confidence plays a big role in approaching women. I can sit here and say I can’t approach a woman but if you were to put me in the playing field, I’ll be able to get a few. You probably get more though cause your lite skin lol

@kayellejaye- Witty is my middle name...Oh yeah thank you for the compliment. Your not too shaby yyour damn self! lol *who says shaby anymore* lol And your pics will be up by this afternoon, so calm your A** down:)

@Soulstress- Picking up a vibe is a big thing. I can tell in the first minute if she's interested or not.

Eb the Celeb said...

Where was everybody... it looks like only 6 people showed up

I see you 1/3 and Super Dave!!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... and on to the approaching thing... just avoid corny lines... unless its genuinely funny... if she isn't into you but you can make her laugh... she will at least talk to you for a couple seconds... dont be too anxious and pushy... and introduce yourself first... I hate when people come up to me and are like what's your name beautiful... that is so played... just say hi I'm E2deep...

E2Deep said...

@eb the celeb- We had 8 people that showed up. We're not on your celeb level, having like 100,000 subscribers lol

Sometimes I use corny lines as unique way of starting a conversation...I'll say something corny and than I'll look at her and say "that was corny wasn't it" She'll agree Than I'll say "We'll that corny line has me talking to you":)

So I should introduce myself as in E2Deep lol

Muze said...

awww. wow @ you calling me out. lolol.

secondly, how cute are you asking how to approach a woman. awww.

the guys that approach me that i actually bother listening to are usually ones who i meet in a certain setting, like the book store or the library or even the grocery store, so there's really no real right way. they just ask about something i'm reading or doing or about to cook.

i don't like men with game. lol.

sorry i know that was of no help.

lol.

Teems said...

Though I havent been out of the single loop for some time I am still approached...The wrong way.

"psst" "yo" even a arm pull in a crowded place (i would want to karate kick anyone that does that)

Now if I were available, I agree with Muze. I would just like a spark in conversation. It keeps me from being defensive and non responsive. Im usually very defensive when men approach me on some "how you doing, whats your name". I have had some bad experiences.