Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!

It's Howard Homecoming!!!! I wish I could attend all the events but there's so many and so little time. I'll probably go to Yard fest, Fashion show, and the step show. Those are my normal rituals for homecoming every year.

I'm going to the to the Gun range Saturday to relieve some stress. I'm taking a few ladies which I'm still nervous about because this is there first time and they probably never seen a gun in real life before. Fellow friends please pray for me!!! I have few things that crossed my mind: 1) What if one of the girls don't know how to hold the gun properly, it could slip and go off and with my luck I would get hit. 2) What if one of females has a flash back when a man abused them, she blacks out and the first male she See's is me:-o 3) A WOMAN IS HOLDING A GUN!!!!!! Like I said Please pray for me.

I'm declaring to myself not to party so much. All of 2008 I've partied almost every weekend!!! I've drank the most alcohol than my previous years combine. This weekend will make it pretty hard for me not to party.

Oh yeah, I've been sober for over a month now!!! *Applause* It wasn't by choice though I was forced by my doctors!!!! They told me I was damaging my liver and I need to stop for a month and than get back with them. After that I can only drink a limited amount of alcohol. Damn Doctors what do they know!

11 comments:

kayellejaye said...

My ex took me to the gun range on our 1st date. I loooved it! I was scared that somebody was gonna kirk out and shoot us all though.

E2Deep said...

@kayellejaye- So I guess I know where to take you on our first date lol

kayellejaye said...

LOL

Dave Van Buren said...

lo.. I'ma pray for you man. You braver than me. I like to keep women away from weapons.

1/3 said...

the gun range? with women? get luck!! j/k. sounds like fun. howards homecomin seems way better then morgan's..ours is next week..not really looking forward to it lol

Latoya said...

owwwwww I wanna go to a gun range..lol naw im scared of guns.

The doctors told my sister she had to slow down with drinking . Thats good you been sober for a month. Aleast you listen to doctors cause my sister dam sure dont.

Muze said...

wow. i would never peg you as the drunk party dude. lol.

just stay away from the alcohol while you're at the gun range and you'll be alright. lol.

have fun.

Teems said...

You just mentioned the two things that I want to do but never got around. I just moved out here and I still didnt go to homecoming. I'm gonna make sure I go to the range soon though. I need to relieve stress too! lol Any good places to go?

E2Deep said...

@dave- Thank you for your prayer, I'm still alive!

@1/3- I should crash Morgan’s homecoming...but I'm not sure what are the events.

@toya- Gun's are more afraid of you than you are to them lol

Do you know how hard it is to be sober while everyone else is drunk!!!!

@muze- Do I come off as a saint to you!!!! I am the life of the PARTY!!!!!

I can have alcohol while shooting a gun all I have to do is shoot the target in the middle.

@teems- Your not an official DC folk if you don’t attend the Homecoming, a go-go club, and Ben’s Chili bowl.

I don’t even like go-go like that but you have to go through the process, and oh yeah you need to have a north face jacket.

Muze said...

nah not a saint.. but DEF not a drunken life of the party guy!

wow. lol.

Brothers Blog said...

Man I swear I always heard about Howard's Homecoming. I'm damn near 30 and I swear I'm still gone get down there one of these years to see what the hype is all about.

As for the Gun range date. Man that's a new one there. I bet you get some play off that once they see you handling bizness with the gun. lol. I'm sure it's like teaching a woman how to play pool you get to stand behind them and help them hold it straight. Man I'm gone have to steal this one on my next date. lmao.